Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeling a sharpness!

My little guy has been sticking things in his mouth and drooling up a storm for a few months now. We thought he would have had a mouthful by 6 months. This morning I felt around his mouth and felt a little sharpness up front. We may have a future tooth fairy offering soon enough! My LO will be 7 months old this weekend and possibly have a tooth to show for it!

I had been shopping around for teething biscuits at the grocery stores and started to wonder if they discontinued making them for some reason. With the way practices change for babies all the time I began to think that they had taken them off the shelves and were not longer "recommended" for teething babies. After dismissing my mission since we had not been seeing any teeth I finally found some of Earths Best Whole Wheat Teething Biscuits at a baby store! I had bought them just in time for my Magoos chiclets!

No comments:

Post a Comment